Carolina Comfort Air Gives Back Through Working Hands, Warm Hearts
Welcome to Working Hands, Warm Hearts. Carolina Comfort Air is proud to provide local community support. We promote and participate in many local volunteer opportunities all around the state of North Carolina. When you see our logo, know that Carolina Comfort Air is warming hearts again.
Featured Community Events
- What: Working Hands, Warm Hearts Community Comfort Program
- Benefitting: Any Homeowner living in a CCA Service Area
- Giving Away: Four Systems throughout 2017
- When: January 1, 2017 – December 31, 2017
- What You Need to Do: Nominate yourself or someone you know that needs a new Home Comfort System
- Value of HVAC: Approximately $6,500
In 2017 we will continue giving away new HVAC systems! We will give away one system per quarter beginning March 31st. Each Home Comfort System will hold a value of approximately $6,500. Should your needs exceed that amount, a credit will be issued towards your invoice. This promotion is open to anyone in the areas we serve. Make 2017 your most comfortable year yet!!
Throughout 2017 we will be making 4 homes in the areas we serve a little more Comfy! Nominate someone to receive a FREE Home Comfort System by filling out an application form.
- What: Selma Thunder Ladies Basketball Sponsorship
- Benefitting: Selma AAU Girls Lady Thunder Basketball Team
- Where: Johnston County
Carolina Comfort Air proudly sponsors the AAU Selma Thunder Ladies Basketball team in Johnston County. A portion of our sponsorship will go towards purchasing team uniforms and will aid in the funds needed for the team to attend and travel to tournaments. This sponsorship is just another way we can support our local community. Learn more about the Selma AAU Girls Lady Thunder Basketball team by clicking here.
- What: Proud Sponsors of Dustin Mitchell
- Who: Driver of the D8 and Owner of Dustin Mitchell Motorsports
- Length of Sponsorship: January 2017 – Present
We first met Dustin last November at the 2014 World of Outlaws Finals dirt track race in Charlotte, NC. After hearing he was a Johnston County local, we knew we had to help support his dream of dirt track racing. You can catch Dustin at County Line and Fayetteville Motor Speedway throughout the year. Get to Know Dustin Mitchell by clicking here.
- What: Collecting gently used clothing, toys, and toiletries
- Benefitting: Raleigh Rescue Mission
- Where: The Clayton Carolina Comfort Air Office
Help us support the Raleigh Rescue Mission by donating gently used clothing items, toiletries, and toys to our office location in Clayton. We’re accepting jackets, deodorant, toothpaste, toys and more! Get Directions to Our Clayton Office by clicking here.
- What: MCAA Sponsor
- Benefitting: McGee’s Crossroads Athletic Association
- Mission: To support recreation youth sports activities
Carolina Comfort Air is a proud sponsor of the McGee’s Crossroads Athletic Association (MCAA), a non-profit organization whose mission is to develop, support and promote recreational youth sports activities in the McGee’s Crossroads area. As a MCAA sponsor, our financial support helps the organization keep fees low, maintain athletic facilities and provide funds to families in need, so all children have the opportunity to play. Learn more about the MCAA by clicking here.
In addition to our events, Carolina Comfort Air sponsors many of our local community efforts. Please feel free to check out sponsorships we have participated in the past below! We encourage everyone to lead a helping hand to their local communities.