Carolina Comfort Air Career Opportunities
Carolina Comfort Air was founded in Smithfield, NC, in 2007 by Phillip Tyler and Hank Richard. Their vision was to offer HVAC services to the community that exceeded those of the competition. Today, we’ve grown into a prosperous and successful company. We’re always on the lookout for highly skilled, talented, dedicated and energetic employees who want to pursue HVAC careers in Smithfield, North Carolina and the surrounding areas.
A variety of positions are currently available in the Clayton, Raleigh, Fayetteville, Jacksonville, Wilmington and Morehead City areas where we provide a complete range of HVAC services for our residential and commercial customers. Many of our people are NATE-Certified technicians, and our team members attend HVAC training conferences and seminars throughout the country to stay on top of new developments in the HVAC industry.
What We Offer
As a full-service employer, Carolina Comfort Air can offer you:
- Competitive pay
- Paid vacations
- Full insurance benefits
- A great working environment
- Opportunities to advance within the company
What We Need
To join our team, you must:
- Pass E-Verify
- Pass a background check
- Possess a valid North Carolina driver’s license
- Have your own hand tools
Current HVAC Jobs With Carolina Comfort Air
Job Fair @ New Wilmington Location
1809 Blue Clay Rd 28504
Saturday April 1st 9-1
Will be doing interviews on site! Apply in person for immediate consideration.
For more info call 910-210-0072
- HVAC Mechanic – If you’re an HVAC professional with great customer service skills and a strong work ethic, we invite you to join our team. You’ll be installing, maintaining and repairing HVAC systems with limited supervision. You’ll need a High School Diploma, three or more years of HVAC mechanic experience, and excellent communication skills.
- HVAC Helper – If you have HVAC field experience, you’ll be installing and maintaining HVAC systems under supervision using a variety of tools and equipment. You’ll need a High School Diploma, good communication skills and working knowledge of the materials, operation, and maintenance of equipment used for HVAC system installations.
- HVAC Start Up, Service and Warranty Technicians – If you have two or more years of HVAC experience, we offer ongoing and on-site training, career development opportunities, a company van, a phone, and an iPad. We also offer health and life insurance, a 401K plan, a Verizon discount, uniforms, and earnings from $15 to $30 per hour.
If you would like to join the Carolina Comfort Air team, please complete the application below. To learn more about our RNC Coordinator positions, or if you have any questions about Carolina Comfort Air careers, please contact us at email@example.com.