Carolina Comfort Air Career Opportunities
Carolina Comfort Air was founded in Smithfield, NC, in 2007 by Phillip Tyler and Hank Richard. Their vision was to offer HVAC services to the community that exceeded those of the competition. Today, we’ve grown into a prosperous and successful company. We’re always on the lookout for highly skilled, talented, dedicated and energetic employees who want to pursue HVAC careers in Smithfield, North Carolina and the surrounding areas.
A variety of positions are currently available in the Clayton, Raleigh, Fayetteville, Jacksonville, Wilmington and Morehead City areas where we provide a complete range of HVAC services for our residential and commercial customers. Many of our people are NATE-Certified technicians, and our team members attend HVAC training conferences and seminars throughout the country to stay on top of new developments in the HVAC industry.
What We Offer
As a full-service employer, Carolina Comfort Air can offer you:
- Competitive pay
- Paid vacations
- Full insurance benefits
- A great working environment
- Opportunities to advance within the company
What We Need
To join our team, you must:
- Pass E-Verify
- Pass a background check
- Possess a valid North Carolina driver’s license
- Have your own hand tools
Current HVAC Jobs With Carolina Comfort Air
- HVAC Service Technicians – If you have two or more years of HVAC experience, we offer ongoing and on-site training, career development opportunities, a company van, a phone, and an iPad. We also offer health and life insurance, a 401K plan, a Verizon discount, uniforms, and earnings from $15 to $30 per hour.
- HVAC Start Up/Warranty Technicians – If you have at least two plus years of HVAC experience or at least 6 months as a Technician, please apply today. We offer ongoing and on-site training, career development opportunities, a company van, a phone, and an iPad. We also offer health and life insurance, a 401K plan, a Verizon discount, uniforms and we offer competitive pay.
- HVAC Mechanic – If you’re an HVAC professional with great customer service skills and a strong work ethic, we invite you to join our team. You’ll be installing HVAC systems with limited supervision. You’ll need a High School Diploma, three or more years of HVAC mechanic experience, and excellent communication skills.
- HVAC Helper – If you have don’t HVAC field experience, you’ll be installing HVAC systems under supervision using a variety of tools and equipment. You’ll need a High School Diploma, good communication skills and working knowledge of the materials, operation, and maintenance of equipment used for HVAC system installations.
- HVAC Replacement Mechanics – We are looking for candidates with two or more years of HVAC experience as a Mechanic or a similar role in an HVAC-related environment for our Raleigh/Clayton and Wilmington locations. Apply online today!
If you would like to join the Carolina Comfort Air team, please complete the application below. To learn more about our available positions, or if you have any questions about Carolina Comfort Air careers, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.