Join the Carolina Comfort Air Team
Year-Round Work – Sign-On Bonus – Year-Round Training – Opportunites for Advancement
Carolina Comfort Air was founded in 2007, with the vision of offering HVAC services to the community that exceeded those of the competition. Today, we’ve grown from a TEAM of 5 to a TEAM of almost 300 throughout our four locations. We’re always on the lookout for highly skilled, talented, dedicated and energetic employees who want to pursue HVAC careers in the areas we serve.
A variety of positions are currently available in the Clayton, Raleigh, Fayetteville, Jacksonville and Wilmington areas where we provide a complete range of HVAC services for our residential and commercial customers from installation to service & maintenance. For Technicians who are not already certified, we do NATE training classes on site and team members from all departments attend HVAC training conferences and seminars throughout the year to stay on top of new developments in the HVAC industry.
What We Offer
As a full-service employer, Carolina Comfort Air can offer you:
- Competitive pay
- Paid vacations
- Full insurance benefits (including 401k)
- A great working environment
- Opportunities to advance within the company
- Year-Round Work
What We Need
To join our team, you must:
- Pass E-Verify
- Pass a background check
- Possess a valid North Carolina driver’s license
- Have your own hand tools
Current HVAC Jobs With Carolina Comfort Air
- HVAC Service Technicians – If you have two or more years of HVAC experience & a valid Drivers License, we offer ongoing and on-site training, career development opportunities, a company van, a phone, and an iPad. We also offer health and life insurance, a 401K plan, a Verizon discount, uniforms, and competitive wages based on experience.
- RNC HVAC Mechanic – If you have at least 2 years of HVAC installation experience and a strong work ethic, we invite you to join our team! You’ll be installing HVAC systems in new construction homes with limited supervision. You’ll need a High School Diploma or equivalent, two or more years of HVAC installation experience, a valid Driver’s License and excellent communication skills.
- RNC HVAC Assistant – If you have previous HVAC or construction experience, you’ll be installing HVAC systems under supervision using a variety of tools and equipment. You’ll need a High School Diploma, or equivalent, a valid Driver’s License and good communication skills along with a working knowledge of the materials, operation, and maintenance of equipment used for HVAC system installations.
- HVAC Replacement Mechanic – If you have at least 2 years of installation experience, including at least 1 year of Retro experience, and a strong desire to make a client’s home comfortable, we invite you to join our team! You’ll be replacing existing HVAC systems in occupied homes, or installing add-on systems for bonus areas, etc., with limited supervision. You’ll need a High School Diploma or equivalent, a valid Driver’s License and to be able to communicate to homeowners effectively regarding their project.
- HVAC Replacement Assistant – If you have previous HVAC installation or construction experience, you’ll be installing HVAC systems under supervision using a variety of tools and equipment. You’ll need a High School Diploma, or equivalent, a valid Driver’s License, good communication skills and working knowledge of the materials, operation, and maintenance of equipment used for HVAC system installations.
If you would like to join the Carolina Comfort Air team, please complete the application below. To learn more about our available positions, or if you have any questions about Carolina Comfort Air careers, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.