Summary/Objective: The RNC Lead Installer will work collaboratively with other CCA employees in leading the Company toward its long-term vision of being the premier heating and air conditioning services provider. RNC Lead Installer will perform the full range of duties associated in regards to installation and maintenance. The Lead Installer will determine if all materials and tools are at the worksite ready to use. Limited supervision is given to this employee. The Lead Installer is expected to act as ambassador for the CCA brand.
Essential Job Functions:
- Sets ventilation, air conditioning, and environmental control equipment into place.
- Wires controls.
- Connects and installs piping and duct.
- Installs indoor and outdoor HVAC units, along with all required duct work.
- Effectively reads and understands house layout in order to efficiently perform job.
- Adjusts and balances distribution systems to achieve maximum energy efficiency.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Able to work overtime.
- All other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- At least three years of overall professional experience as a Mechanic or a similar role in an HVAC-related environment
- Good working knowledge of materials, operations and maintenance of specialty equipment utilized for the installation of these materials.
- Must have a clear and analytical approach to problem-solving, and strong decision-making abilities. Must have good communication and presentation skills.
- Must be punctual and adhere to a daily schedule
- Must be able to work in outdoor conditions for long periods of time
The ratings in the chart below indicate the percentage of time spent on each of the essential physical requirements.
1 =Seldom—Less than 25%
4 =Very Frequent—76 %+
|Ratings||Essential Physical Requirements|
|4||Ability to work in outside conditions for an extended period of time|
|3||Ability to stand for extended periods of time.|
|2||Ability to sit for extended periods of time.|
|4||Ability to communicate so others will be able to clearly understand a normal conversation.|
|4||Ability to bend, twist and work in confined spaces.|
|3-4||Ability to lift 50+ pounds|
|3-4||Ability to carry 50+ pounds|
|1||Ability to operate office equipment.|
|4||Ability to reach in all directions.|
|4||Ability to climb stairways and/or ladders.|
- Affordable Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401K plan, with company match
- Vacation and paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Life insurance, along with a free company provided term life insurance policy of $25,000
- Company provided vehicle, gas card, phone and uniforms
- Work/Life balance
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State laws.