Sign Up for a Chance to Win a NEW $6500 HVAC System
At Carolina Comfort Air, we strive to give back to the communities where we live and work, which is why we developed the Working Hands, Warm Hearts Community Comfort Program. Over the years we’ve received infinite support from our customers and we want to return the favor.
- What: Working Hands, Warm Hearts Community Comfort Program
- Benefitting: Any Homeowner living in a CCA Service Area
- Giving Away: HVAC Systems throughout 2019
- When: January 1, 2019 – December 31, 2019
- What You Need to Do: Nominate yourself or someone you know that needs a new Home Comfort System
- Value of HVAC: Approximately $6,500
In 2019 we will continue giving away new HVAC systems! We will give away one system per quarter beginning March 31st. Each Home Comfort System will hold a value of approximately $6,500. Should your needs exceed that amount, a credit will be issued towards your invoice. This promotion is open to anyone in the areas we serve. Make 2019 your most comfortable year yet!!
How the Community Comfort Program Works…
Throughout 2019, we will be accepting nominations of deserving families in need of a new Home Comfort System. Nominations will be ongoing throughout 2019. One lucky family will receive a new HVAC system each quarter!
Any homeowner who lives in one of our service areas*. Nominees must be the deeded homeowner, over 18 years of age and reside in one of the counties below:
- Clayton – Johnston, Wake & Wayne Counties
- Jacksonville – New Hanover, Pender & Onslow Counties
- Dunn – Harnett, Cumberland & Moore Counties
- Raleigh – Wake County
- Kinston – Lenoir, Pitt & Greene Counties
Fill out our online application to nominate a family in need for a new, FREE Home Comfort System.
*Employees of the Company, the Contest’s participating sponsors and their advertising agencies and members of their immediate families of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.