Meet Jordan. Jordan is the Retail Supervisor in our Jacksonville location. He is the proud Dad to one daughter. He enjoys spending time with his family, camping, surfing, mudbogging and building computers.
1. How long have you worked at Carolina Comfort Air?
I started in Residential New Construction as a helper with no experience 4 years ago.
2. Before working at Carolina Comfort Air, what was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve had?
I worked as a line cook at Olive Garden, it was very high stress and demanding.
3. What’s one thing you couldn’t live without?
My 3-year-old daughter.
4. What are you listening to/reading these days?
I listen to a lot of hard rock and metal music. The most recent book I read was Rhinoceros Success by Scott Alexander, it was a recommendation by our Jacksonville Operations Manager.
5. What is the one thing you cannot resist? (food/dessert/candy/etc.)
I’m a simple guy, steak.
6. Where is your favorite place to be?
Anywhere in the South.
7. Where is the best place you’ve traveled to and why?
The California Desert. I love the diversity of that area, you have the desert and the mountains, it’s just a beautiful countryside.
8. Who is your biggest inspiration?
My father, he has been through a lot of struggles and motivates me to overcome any struggles in my life.
9. What is your proudest moment at Carolina Comfort Air?
When I was offered the Retail Supervisor position. I really enjoy it.
10. What does true leadership mean to you?
Doing it for the team. Going above and beyond to ensure my team, my managers are as least stressed out as possible. I want things go as smooth as possible for everyone involved.
11. Which one would you want most – flying cars, robot housekeepers, or moon cities?
Moon cities … they need ac on the moon.
12. What did you want to be when you were a kid?
A nuclear engineer like my Grandfather.
13. Do you have any pets? What kind?
No pets right now, I love dogs and cats but don’t currently have the property for them.
14. What would you most like to tell yourself at age 13?
Focus more on yourself. I was so worried about everyone else was doing at that age instead of what I was doing.
15. What is your favorite thing about working at Carolina Comfort Air?
The camaraderie, everyone has a pretty good relationship here.