Meet Tanya. Front Desk Coordinator for our Clayton Location. Tanya loves scrapbooking and memory keeping, hiking and volunteering in her community. She is a loving wife and mother to 1 adult daughter.
1. How long have you worked at Carolina Comfort Air?
I have been with CCA for 2 years.
2. Before working at Carolina Comfort Air, what was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve had?
I was an account executive for luxury goods for the NC, SC and VA regions. I managed 50-75 sales assistants and really enjoyed coordinating events. My favorite was the Southern Women’s Homeshow.
3. What 3 hashtags best describe your personality?
#outgoing #loveroflife #plantohaveagoodtimeallthetime
4. What’s the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
I would buy a plane ticket to Bora Bora and relax in an over water bungalow …. Ahhhh paradise.
5. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Clutter and disorganization. I need a clear space for positive energy.
6. If you had $10,000 to donate to a charity, who would you choose? Why?
Children in South Africa. I’ve traveled to South Africa and the living conditions were so sad to me. I realized how blessed I am and would want to share my blessing with them.
7. Who was the 1st concert you attended?
My girl, Tina Turner back in 1995.
8. What is something on your bucket list you haven’t had a chance to complete yet?
I want to travel to all 7 continents; I’ve made it to 4 already.
9. What is something people don’t know about you? Secret talent?
I enI’ve been known to hit a few notes, I sang in chorus all through school and in my church choir. My Daddy was a lead guitar player with James Brown so music is very dear to my heart.
10. What would you most like to tell yourself at age 13?
Don’t be too hard on yourself. I ran long distance track for many years and would be really beat myself up when I didn’t achieve my goals. I was harder on myself than my coach was.