Meet Tara. Tara is the proud Mom of 2 daughters and many fur babies. Tara works remotely as a Service Dispatcher; scheduling customer appointments and coordinating our team of 30+ Service Technicians. As a native New Yorker, she is a big Syracuse Orange and Buffalo Bills fan.
1. How long have you worked at Carolina Comfort Air?
I have been with CCA for 3 years as a Service Dispatcher.
2. Before working at Carolina Comfort Air, what was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve had?
I worked the Front Desk of Harrah’s Las Vegas Hotel and Casino. Imet several celebrities including Jerry Seinfeld and Celine Dion.
3. What 3 hashtags best describe your personality?
4. What’s the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
I would buy a farm for golden retrievers and goats who wear little
sweaters! I grew up on a farm and really miss that experience.
5. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Not finishing what you started!
6. If you had $10,000 to donate to a charity, who would you choose? Why?
I would donate to a golden retriever rescue particularly those who
work with geriatric dogs. I really am an animal lover.
7. Who was the 1st concert you attended?
My first concert was Bare Naked Ladies in Canada. My college was a 40 min drive from the Canadian border and my friends and I would spend weekends in Canada going to concerts, etc.
8. What is something on your bucket list you haven’t had a chance to complete yet?
I would go to Egypt. I have always wanted to visit the pyramids and the tomb of King Tut.
9. What is something people don’t know about you? Secret talent?
I’m really great at soccer. I played varsity all four years in high school and played throughout college as well.
10. What would you most like to tell yourself at age 13?
Always finish what you start, even when it’s hard.